Still need ideas for Easter basket stuffers? I’m with you, Mommas! Although I picked up an Easter basket and bought one or two things, I haven’t gotten all the goodies for Oliver’s first Easter basket. Luckily, Amazon is a life saver and they have some super cute options for babies and kids. Plus, 2-day shipping from Amazon Prime is such a life-saver! I also plan on getting a few things from my local Nordstrom because they have such beautiful, high quality products for children. Here are my top 8:
1. Jellycat stuffed animals are one of my favorites! They are so soft and have the classic look that so many stuffed animals today are missing. I got mine from Nordstrom here.
2. I’m sure many of you are familiar with these Annie’s bunny snacks and they make a great organic gummy snack for kids (and let’s be real, us moms too!). Right now there is an extra $2 off coupon if you order these on Subscribe & Save on Amazon (you can always cancel it at anytime).
3. These might be my favorite thing…I mean how cute are these?!? They are hand-painted wooden maracas, perfect for babies and toddlers. Available here.
4. Looking for some organic chocolate for a slightly cleaner Easter treat? These Ocho Peanut Butter Eggs taste very similar to Reese’s, but much better ingredients. I’ve had other “clean” chocolates and these are some of the tastiest out there!
5. Chalk is one of those things that you can always seem to need more of. These chalk eggs are easy for little hands to hold and come in a variety of bright colors.
6. I’m OBSESSED with these board books! I hope Oliver likes them as much as I do because I’m planning on getting quite a few of them. They are also from Jellycat and come in a variety of animals. This one is perfect for Easter. They are available from Nordstrom.
7. Pacifier clips are very popular lately, but I’ve found that the quality is not always great. However, there’s one brand that is super consistent in their quality and they have the best designs!! Ryan and Rose. If your baby doesn’t take a pacifier or you have a toddler, these make great clips for sippy cups and snack containers (because if your kid is anything like mine, they LOVE to throw things!). They come in both boys and girls colors, plus many fun neutrals! Ollie has been using them for a couple of months now and we absolutely love them!
8. Of course Easter wouldn’t be complete without some egg-dying. This kit comes with dyes made with natural and organic fruit, plant, and vegetable extracts, and even comes with a kit to grow grass to put the eggs on! (Obviously won’t have time for this before Easter this year, but a great idea for next year!
What are you putting in your kids’ Easter baskets this year? Let me know in the comments!