By now most of you have probably seen the most recent jumpsuit trend that’s been popular lately. I thought jumpsuits would be kind of like rompers and to be honest, I was a little “meh” about them. That all changed when I tried my first jumpsuit a month ago and now I am HOOKED.
3 4 Reasons Why I love Jumpsuits (I couldn’t decide on just 3):
- First of all, they are incredibly comfortable. It basically feels like you are wearing pajamas. But you don’t look like you’re wearing pajamas. Need I say more?!
- Jumpsuits somehow make you look put together. You put one on and bam, you instantly look like you just spent a lot of time getting ready. Here me out, I am a hot mess like 98% of the time and this helps my hot mess problem. A LOT.
- You don’t have to choose a specific top or bottom to go with your outfit, you already have an all-in-one outfit. All you need to complete your look is jewelry, shoes and a purse.
- I know I said top 3, but I had to add one more: most jumpsuits are flattering. No cut in the waist means that it doesn’t dig in to any “problem areas” or whatever you want to call them. Some do have an elastic waistband which adds some shape, but it is usually placed at a very flattering spot.
The only downside—you have to take it off completely to go to the bathroom. I know, you probably saw this one coming, but I still had to put it out there. I will say that for some reason the jumpsuit are easier than the rompers. At least with the more flowy jumpsuits that I’ve tried on up to this point.
Overall—jumpsuits are a really cute and comfortable option whether you’re going to the park with your kids or on a fun date night–you can find a jumpsuit that suits your style.
I’ve put together a collage of all of my favorite current jumpsuits below:
- Basic black beauty 2. Everyday Glamour 3. Wear to Work 4. Olive green and classy 5. Casual and cute 6. City Jungle 7. Girl’s Night Out 8. Basically jumpsuit pajamas
Have you tried a jumpsuit yet? What did you think?!?