With the explosion of the internet and social media, stationary and so-called “snail mail” has taken a back seat. However, there is something thoughtful and personal about receiving a card in the mail, whether it’s a birthday greeting or a holiday card. Over the past few years, I’ve done my best to stick with sending cards in the mail, but I could definitely stand to improve my stationary game. That’s why I’m so excited to be partnering with Basic Invite to tell you about the versatile stationary and card options they have. And let me tell you, it’s anything but basic!
The Destination for Birthday Invites
Trying to find everything to match your child’s birthday theme is stressful enough without searching on a dozen different sites for the perfect invitation. I love how easy basic invite makes it to find children’s birthday invitations, and the wide variety of invitations they offer. I’m pretty sure they have a card for every theme you can think of! What’s even better is that each one of these invitations can be customized to over 180 different colors. So even if you have the pickiest child or you, yourself, want a very specific color scheme, I bet you’ll be able to design something you like on Basic Invite. If you’re having a hard time deciding which one to choose, or want to see the colors on the invitation in person, you can order a sample. Bonus: All the birthday cards have matching Thank You cards, so you can get everything ordered at once! In fact, most of the card suites on Basic Invite – whether for a Baby Shower or a wedding – have corresponding Thank You cards. Now, if only writing the Thank You cards was just that easy, too!
How cute are these Unicorn birthday invitations?! If I had a girl, I would definitely use these!
The Basic Invite Difference
What I love about basic invite:
- They have almost unlimited colors Once you choose a design you like, you can customize it with a palette of over 180 colors! This goes for every detail you see on the invitation. You can customize down to the most minute details, which is a factor that I think truly makes them stand out.
- Custom samples I really like that you can receive your customized samples before making your final purchase, in order to examine the colors and paper quality. This is especially important if you are looking for wedding invitations, or invitations for any big event.
- Variety of Envelope Options Just like with the color options, there are over 40 different options to choose from! I love that you can customize literally everything you order and make it stand out from the crowd.
- Automatically Capture Addresses This is HUGE, and it might be my favorite feature of basic invite. Basic invite has the capability to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request your friends’ and family’s addresses, and they will then be stored in your account to be selected and then inserted onto individuals’ cards. They offer no-cost recipient printing on all Christmas cards! This is a service that other retailers typically charge for, and is a big time saver. When sending holiday cards, address processing usually slows me down, and I think it deters quite a few of us busy Moms from sending cards.
- Variety of Products Available The unique capability to customize any one of the products from Basic Invite gives you endless possibilities with regards to the stationary products you can find. It really is a unique retailer!
One of my favorite combinations of invitations. It fits with my aesthetic so well!
My Favorite Feature: Foil
If you want to take your stationary to the next level, particularly with your Holiday cards, foil is the way to go. They also offer the cutest stationary and business cards in foil options. Foil really gives your stationary that extra pizzazz – something that makes your brand stand out and really takes it to the next level. My favorite part of the foil you ask?? ROSE GOLD!! Basic Invite gives you so many choices through their variety of products, and that includes the foil products. You can choose from Gold, Silver, and Rose Gold. You can also choose to have a flat or raised foil design. The possibilities really are endless!
Here some of the foil products I’m eyeing – what do you think?
How cute is this design? I’d love to use this for an upcoming Beautycounter event!
Can you believe that there are only 10 weeks left in the year?! The Holidays will be here before we know it and Christmas cards are still one of the snail mail traditions that many families are sticking with. I’m always on the hunt for classy Holiday card designs that don’t cost an arm and a leg, which seems to be very hard to find! I was pleased to learn that Basic Invite’s Holiday cards start at $0.82 each, and they have so many gorgeous designs to choose from. Also, they will address them for free. The only thing you will have to do is attach a stamp, and then just drop your cards in the mail. Easy peasy! I’ve included some of my favorite designs below; I can’t decide which one is my favorite!
BONUS: Pay $0.35 per stamp and they’ll stamp them for you, too!! I mean, they can basically be your personal assistant without you actually having to hire a personal assistant. Or talk to another human. #winning
Right now, save 30% on holiday cards with the code HOLI30 SHOP: Basic Invite Holiday Cards
Discount for You to Try Basic Invite
Right now Basic Invite is offering 15% off with coupon code: 15FF51 What are you going to get?!
Find Basic Invite on Social Media:
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored, but all opinions stated are my own.