Hi there! I’m Julia. Licensed Social Worker by day, mama/wife/foodie by night. My superpower is being empathic and helping others. I started this blog to help anyone interested in reflecting on mental health, fashion, to share my favorite recipes, to reflect on my experiences as a mother, and anything else that comes along!
5 fun (and random) facts about me
- I’m first generation Polish and speak Polish fluently (Even thought I don’t look it!).
- I’ve lived in 4 states so far, and don’t have one place I consider to be home.
- If I had to choose one food to eat forever it would be tacos. With Guacamole. And Salsa. Lots of Salsa.
- One of my “bucket list” items is visit all seven continents, yes even Antarctica!! (I’ve only been to two so far)
- I never “played” a sport growing up, unless you count horseback riding.